Friday, July 31, 2009

HCG

I'm on the HCG diet. Basically it's a naturally occurring hormone in pregnant women that burns tons of calories, and lets you only eat 500 calories a day. It's a fucking dream, and in 26 days, I should lose about 26 pounds. Fuck yes.

There is a huge downfall. I have to inject the HCG into my love handles everyday at the same time, I chose 8 o'clock am, and the diet is really strict. No breakfast. No milk. Unlimited coffee, tea, and water. No soda. For lunch you can have 3.5 ounces of meat, a cup of vegetables, and a fruit for an afternoon snack. Same for dinner, and another fruit for an evening snack. I have to be careful and can't have an oil in my deodorant, hair products, make-up, or lotion. (Except mineral oil, 'cause it can't penetrate the skin.) The point is that my body goes into starvation mode, the HCG attacks the fat, and I lose the weight I packed on going to college.

I know, I'm crazy. But 26 pounds? So worth it!

I go to the consult with my dad (He has to sign for me, and he's on it too) and there is another lady there. After I get my first shot, she asks me, "Does it hurt?" What do you think? I'm shoving a needle in my fat! Of course it hurts! No, it's not like Gardasil (I'd rather kill myself then get another shot like that), but it's not completely painless. I just lied and said, "Oh, it's not bad at all!" The worst part though, it that I've got to do it myself. I get all shaky and think, "Shit, for $250, I don't want to screw this up."

Anyway, my fatty fat self won't be around for long. I'll let you know my weight loss day to day, and my over all weight loss at the end.

So far, nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment