Monday, July 27, 2009

Stupid Boys

I met Mark through mutual friends. I was told that I’d like him, and he’d like me. I was excited at the prospect of having a boyfriend. At the time, I was 16, and he was 19. So, not only was I going to get a boyfriend, but he was older! Oooh, yeah.

We chatted for a little bit through text, and he called, but we had no really met up yet. It’s some dumb teenager thing to fall for someone you see through pictures and texts, but I had to admit, my gut feeling was right. He was a cute, good guy.

So we hang out a little bit, and things get more and more flirty. Then he drops the bomb.

He had a girlfriend. A really pretty and successful girlfriend, at that.

I wasn’t too upset. After all, we had mostly been talking, not dating. It was fine that he had kept it from me too, because flirting isn’t cheating. Hanging out with a group of friends isn’t cheating. Sure, he should have told me earlier, but maybe he’s one of those, “You didn’t ask,” kind of people.

Then, things got a little MORE flirty. He began asking me to come over alone, just the two of us, and watch a movie. He suggested Hostel, a movie we had talked about, and I had told him for some strange reason, it turned me on. I saw straight through what he was doing, and flat out told him that I wasn’t going to be the ‘other woman’. He apologized, and told me he was extremely bored with her, but loved how things used to be, and couldn’t make himself just break things off.

I still stood strong and let him know that if he wanted me, he had to break up with her. He hemmed and hawed, but finally, one day, broke up with his girlfriend.

He texted me, telling me to call him after I got out of school (I know, he’s working and I’m still in high school. It’s a match made in crazy land.) When I called, he let me know that he had broken up with Lauren, his girlfriend, and wanted me to come over on Friday for our movie date. I’m sure I was weirded out by the fact that he got over her so fast and came onto me, but I figured, what the hell, why not?

On Friday, I left school with my best friend (Karen, but she’s another story) and we went to Mark’s house. His friend Ben was going to be there, and Karen liked him a whole bunch. We were all going to watch a movie, and then Karen was going to go home, and Ben was going to go to work. Ben and Karen stopped watching the movie, and started making out. It was awkward, and I wasn’t interested in the movie anymore. Mark and I moved into his room.

One thing led to another, and we had sex. Horrible, horrible sex. It didn’t last long, and I got nothing out of it. But whatever, because he promised he’d start listening to what I wanted. I was happy that he’d even care that I didn’t orgasm.

Yeah. That’s right. I lost my virginity while my best friend was getting fingered in the next room. So romantic. Karen wasn’t a virgin, and when we left, she asked why we were done so fast. Ha. It’s hilarious that she could tell we had sex, and knew how fast it truly was.

I was still really liking this guy, and he had stopped talking about his ex completely. I tried to get him to commit to me a couple of times, but he let me know that he was only in it for me, but didn’t want to be tied down.

We had sex one more time, but then my parents caught wind of how old he was and stopped letting me see him. I called him one night and asked him if I could sneak out and come see him, and he let me know he had gone back to his ex-girlfriend. In the two days I hadn’t talked to him. TWO DAYS.

I was crushed. How dare he? Still to this day, I’m in a lot of pain.

His girlfriend, Lauren and I talked occasionally, and she’s a whole different story, but he had never told her that he was seeing me. They had continued to have sex often, sometimes bouncing from me to her, and she never knew he had sex with me. So for my revenge, I told her. They broke up.

There is a lot more to this story, but it’s too much for today. More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment